I OWN THIS
EVERY MORNING HE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HOW THE WORLD NEEDS YOU AND YOU HAVE TO GET UP
AND WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON TO HUSH HIM HE SAYS “DEFTLY DONE, MADAM,” OR “IF IT’S NOT TOO FORWARD OF ME, THAT DID TICKLE, MADAM”
IT WAKES YOU UP WITH THE SOUND OF CHIRPING BIRDS BEFORE STEPHEN FRY’S VOICE
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE
Our Problem-free Philosophy
A collection of Disney songs that you cannot help but sing along to. [listen]
i. Hakuna Matata – The Lion King. ii. One Jump Ahead – Aladdin. iii. Be Our Guest – Beauty and the Beast. iv. Zero To Hero – Hercules. v. A Girl Worth Fighting For – Mulan. vi. Almost There – The Princess and the Frog. vii. Strangers Like Me – Tarzan. viii. I Wanna Be Like You – The Jungle Book. ix. When Will My Life Begin – Tangled. x. Out There – Hunchback of Notre Dame. xi. Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid. xii. Go the Distance – Hercules. xiii. I Just Can’t Wait To Be King – The Lion King. xiv. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride – Lilo and Stitch. xv. Friend Like Me – Aladdin. xvi. Ev’rybody Wants To Be a Cat – Aristocats. xvii. I’ll Make a Man Out of You – Mulan. xviii. Part of Your World – The Little Mermaid. xix. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo – Cinderella. xx. Gaston – Beauty and the Beast. [bonus] What’s This – The Nightmare Before Christmas.
(Note: Source Links in the Years)
- 2017: tumblr user thatsmoderatelyraven’s fluffy chicken makes a guest star appearance at the new president’s inauguration. “it’s been my life goal to meet you” says the president
- 2020: tumblr has tripled the amount of blogs registered. Every pun imaginable has been made, all photos of random things in rooms have been taken in HD format, all quotes have been said. There are no more recognizable url’s, even fahjtekysuleirdtyrzdsd and jiput4qwar8tgahwsf8g9bosdiv are taken. It is a dark time. The end is near.
- 2023: Arthur has just begun its 26th season
The new voice actor’s voice has become so squeaky that only Arthur fans’ dogs can hear him
- 2025: scientists are still scrambling to figure out what “zigazig ahh” is so that they can give the spice girls what they really really want
the spice girls are getting impatient
war is upon us
- 2053: a girl lays on her bed wearing vintage ugg boots. ‘I was born in the wrong generation’ she sighs as she listens to taylor swift and cries over a one direction poster.
- 2066: physical contact has been outlawed. hug dealers tenderly embrace people in the dead of night and shady people hold hands in dark streets
- 2068: Sam Winchester is 85 years old. He begins to suffer severe heart problems caused by being old as fuck. Dean gets in his motorized wheelchair and goes to the nearest crossroads at a speed of 3mph and trades his soul for Sam’s life. It is at this point that even the crossroads demons are beginning to worry about the Winchesters’ unhealthy codependency problems.
- 2088: there is only one tree left. the tree is cut down and used to make a newspaper with the headline No More Trees
- 2137: You open your tumblr profile, again after many years. You click on the message box. 1 message. You click on it.
‘Yes, same here! :)’
And you don’t know what it was referring to beacause you don’t have a fucking sent messages box.
- 3009: a group of humans listen to boom boom pow. when fergie says that she is so 3008 they all stand shocked and realise. fergie is now behind the times. fergie herself has become 2000 and late. this is unbelievable news to the humans. hours later the planet descends into war and chaos.
- 4000: 500 years after the last great war.
Humanity survives in small nomadic tribes.
One tribe has uncovered an ancient artifact from before the wars. They believe if they can solve its riddle, they may be able to unite humanity once more.
great. 2,000+ years into the future and still no Sherlock series 4
and for the really talented
The world’s most viewed TED Talk. In GIFs!
I just can’t reblog this enough. If I filled up my tumblr with just this it wouldn’t be enough. Most of all I wish I could tell my immediate family about this because they perpetuate me growing out of creativity -.-
If you haven’t seen this TED Talk, I highly recommend it.
One of the things I’ve really focused on as a parent is making sure my kids know that making lots of mistakes is the best way to learn something new. If you get something on the first try it might be exciting, but you haven’t really learned anything. This is definitely something I was not taught as a child, unfortunately, which made me averse to trying anything new out of a fear of failure. It’s taken me a long time to retrain my thoughts to not take errors as huge blows to my self-confidence.
My kids deserve better. All kids deserve better. ~JJ
Mistakes mean you are trying and that is never wrong.
I don’t go running because I want to be thin.
I go running because
and tell you
this is literally my favorite running post of all time. hands down.I should start running
This is the cutest pic I’ve ever seen!
Page 1 of 251